The Successful Portfolio service by iXray helps you to share Instagram stats without troubles.
By creating a portfolio, you send your account’s success to the Customer, boss, partners, and friends by one click. The presentation is ready in 3 minutes: without routine and screenshots or excel files. You need to share a link, and all the stats info is available.
1. The Customer:
- to choose a qualified SMM manager. Ask the manager for Successful portfolio links of the maintained accounts. So, now you can evaluate the real result of his previous work;
- to check the stats of the blogger before publishing ads. Do you want to know the actual numbers, not the screenshots drawn in Photoshop? To find out the statistics of, Ask a blogger or micro-influencer to send the Successful portfolio link from the iXray service;
- to compare account data of different periods. Check the “before” and “after” progress. Iron arguments of cooperate or don’t cooperate further with the manager are in front of your eyes.
2. The SMM manager:
- to show your skills to the Customer before the partnership started. Demonstrate the successful accounts indicators in dynamics (month, quarter, year);
- to share easily with the Customer the work result without the need of creating presentations and uploading data;
- to share your account stats with your boss or colleagues by one click. This is an ideal format for agencies and distanced teams. This way, you can track the promotion results without sharing passwords and log in to Instagram.
3. The blogger:
- to find advertisers for your blog by sharing complete stats they can trust. It is easier to convince them of the real number of followers based on the data. That’s because iXray shows statistics in dynamics.
Another beautiful thing: iXray’s Successful Portfolio service is free for all registered users. There is also no limit to the number of accounts for the Portfolio creating. If you have 10-15 accounts, share the success of each!
Check an example of iXray’s Successful Portfolio here.
How to create a Successful Portfolio by iXray? Read the article.