Only owners of business accounts can check the detailed Instagram statistics. You can easily change your profile to a business one. For this you need:
- to open the Instagram app on your smartphone
- to click the avatar in the right corner down below
- to click three dashes in the right corner above
- to select “Settings”
- to select the “Account” section in the menu
- to select the item “Change to company profile” down below
- to follow the instructions
- to link your Instagram account to a Facebook business page
In case of difficulties, watch detailed video instruction on iXray Youtube channel.
How to check Instagram stats on your smartphone
So, you have an Instagram business account and can see the statistics on your smartphone. To do this, you need:
- to open the settings menu in the Instagram app (follow steps 1-3 of the instruction above)
- to select “Statistics”. In this section, there are three tabs: “Content”, “Actions”, “Audience”. They reflect account stats for the last seven days.
How to check detailed Instagram statistics
Basic Instagram stats is not enough for most users. A short period doesn’t display the promotion dynamics. To check detailed statistics for any period, join the iXray service for free.
Here are the benefits you get:
- all the service opportunities are free
- you can check account stats for a month, year or any other period
- you can see stats online
- you can see stats on any device: iPhone, Android, laptop or PC
Youtube Video instruction: how can you connect your business account to the free iXray service?
Join the iXray service to check detailed Instagram statistics.